Predator Zip Line
1 in stock
Zip over lions, tigers, zebra and giraffe at Arizona’s only Zip Lines tour!
This 2 ½ hour experience is like none other. Our five zip lines and suspension bridge takes you on an adventure you cannot experience anywhere else. Located over Out of Africa Wildlife Park in Camp Verde Arizona, just one hour North of the 101.
GATE PRICE: $89.95 + Tax
OUR PRICE: $60 + Tax
Park Hours – Open Daily | 9:30am – 5:00pm (admissions closes at 4:00 pm)
Closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
The Predator Zip Line tour is designed for people with average mobility and strength. Guests should be in reasonably good health. Children between the ages of 12 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult. That adult must sign a permission-to-zip document. In the state of Arizona, no one under the age of eighteen may sign a legal document.
You will be fitted with a seat harness, chest harness, a trolley system, two lanyards with safety clips and a helmet. The equipment is similar to rock climbing gear. It is specifically designed for application on a zip line course.
As a safety concern for the animals, cell phones, cameras and any other electronic devices or loose apparatus’s are strictly prohibited. Anything that falls from your pockets will be irretrievably lost because of the life threatening danger to anyone entering the animal habitats to get your items. Anything that falls in the habitats or the Serengeti is a safety threat to the predators and hoof stock, either as a dangerous projectile or as an inedible object.
Not Permitted to Ride:
– No one weighing less than 60 pounds
– No one weighing more than 250 pounds
– Women who are pregnant
– People with recent or repeated neck, back or muscular-skeletal injuries
– People impaired by the use of illegal or legal drugs and alcohol
– People who are suffering from any medical condition that may require immediate medical assistance
– Sturdy, closed toe shoes or boots
– No sandals, flip flops, slip-ons, or Crocs
– Sunglasses or ski goggles are recommended during cold weather or rain and wind conditions
– All glasses must be secured with a retainer strap
– Long hair must be tied back
– Leave your jewelry at home
– You will be wearing a harness, short-shorts will bind
– No skirts
– Dress for the weather
Not Permitted on the Zip Line Tour:
– No cell phones, cameras, or any electronic devices
– No car keys (We provide locked storage for keys & wallets)
– No pets will be accommodated. The only exception is for leader or assistance dogs
– No tobacco products, alcohol, or drugs
– No chewing gum
– No food
– Valid for 1 Zipline Adventure
– Reservations are Required
– Valid any general operating day, times subject to change. Park is closed on Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
– Copies of voucher will not be accepted.
– These are hard tickets (cannot be emailed)
– All hard tickets are non-refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
– Verified orders will be mailed out within 1 Business Day. Please allow 2-3 Business Days for your tickets to arrive based on your location. Undelivered tickets will not be refunded.
– Based upon availability, tickets can be ordered and picked up immediately.
– We accept no responsibility or liability for orders undelivered by USPS.
– Tickets CANNOT be picked-up at the Park. If you would like to pick up your order you MUST do so at The Employee Network’s office located at 136 W. Orion St. Ste. D9, Tempe, AZ 85283. Click on the address for directions to our office.
– The Employee Network office is open for ticket sales and order pick up Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm. Our office is CLOSED every Saturday, Sunday, and all major holidays. Orders will NOT be processed when our office is closed.
– Prices are subject to change without notice.