1. Arrive 30 minutes prior to the event start time.
This allows you to check in with The Employee Network team and prepare your table for the event. Arriving early is a must. If you arrive at the start time of the event, you are technically late.
If you are 15 minutes or later to the event start you may not be able to participate and you will not be refunded for the event fee.
2. If you need to cancel an event, please provide 48 hours notice, otherwise you will be charged a $30 cancellation fee in addition to the original event fee.
3. Leaving early from an event is not permitted. If a merchant leaves early they will be charged a $30 fee.
NO packing early. Leave your table looking tip-top until the event officially ends. If there are still employees visiting with us past the end time, we may decide to stay until they are finished.
4. To participate in our events you must pay the event fee or set a prior arrangement by the start of the event.
You can pay with a credit card online when you RSVP for an event.
You can mail a check to The Employee Network.
Your Rep can bring the check to the event and turn it in to The Employee Network team on site.
5. Bring your door prize to each event. When you check in to say hello to our team at the event you can drop your payment and door prize with us.
A door prize should be a exciting gift with a value of at least $25. Examples might include gift baskets or gift cards with some logoed products. Dress it up in some fun packaging or gift wrap. Presentation makes all the difference!
If you forget to bring a door prize you will be charged $35 for us to cover a replacement prize.
You may pay in check or cash at the event.
You may be invoiced for the fee.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS: Staple your business card somewhere on the door prize so the winner knows who donated the gift!
6. Sharing is caring- Whoever registers for the event is responsible for sharing all the event information (event expectations, time, location, date, directions, payment and door prize in possession on the day of) with the attending rep! We send event info via email and you can always reach us by phone as well with any questions.
7. If there’s an emergency on the day of the event (last minute cancellation, you’re late, lost, stuck in traffic, etc.) please call our Toll-Free emergency number: 1-888-232-8045
8. Be professional!
Refrain from chewing gum, playing games on your phone or appearing standoffish.
Offer a welcoming smiling to the visiting employees, shake their hand and greet them warmly.
Arrange your table in an eye catching way using props, posters, candy, toys, promotional products, etc. to make visitors comfortable in your booth.
Clean up any trash or mess you make.
Don’t abandon your table for long periods of time.
Don’t ignore employees by chatting with other merchants.
At these events, we are all on the same team. One merchant’s actions reflect the whole team so bring you’re A-game.
9. NO Soliciting, hard selling or asking for department leads!
Based on the no-soliciting policies of our corporate partners, we will pre-approve any table raffles or drawings. Please submit the details of the drawing to Olivia Blizzard,email@example.com, one week prior to the event.
10. No more than 2 reps can attend an event.
11. If you need ANYTHING on the day of the event be that water, the bathroom, the wifi password, directions, questions about this event or future ones, questions about the corporation we’re visiting, etc. please speak with the Events Manager only!
We ask that you do not concern our Corporate contact with little questions as our Employee Network team is more than equipped to help you with whatever you may need.