Sun Valley Solar Solutions
Arizona’s Most Qualified
For over 14 years and through more than 8,500 installations, we have built one of the country’s most respected and qualified teams. After all, delivering quality starts with being the most qualified.
• NABCEP Certified PV Technical Sales Professional
• NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional
• RISE CSRP Certified Solar Roofing Professional
• Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) Certified
• Certified Envelope Professional, Building Performance Institute
• SRP Preferred Solar Installer
• Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer
We Own the Project From Beginning to End
Any residential solar project that bears the Sun Valley Solar Solutions brand will be completed entirely in-house. Beginning with the sale, all of our Solar Integrators are full-time employees. The same is true of our designers, installers, and service team. Controlling every aspect of the solar journey — from beginning to long after the sale — is essential to delivering lasting PV systems and exceptional customer service.
We are Arizona. We are YOU.
With more than 120 employees and counting, Sun Valley Solar Solutions is committed to Arizona, with 100% of our workforce and their families living right here. Community is one of our five foundational values because we understand that contributing to our local economy helps our customers, our employees and our local businesses rise together.
Employee Network Solar Rebate
With our Employee Network specials, members can claim the following rebates.
- $500 rebate on the purchase of a solar energy system
- $250 rebate on a demand manager or battery
- $50 rebate on the installation of a car charger