Golfland COVID-19 Precautions
Play It Safe!
The health and safety of our guests is a shared responsibility. Everyone needs to do their part in order to stop the spread of COVID-19.
We are asking all guests to read and understand the information provided below prior to visiting our park.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where the public is present.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions are at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to visit. It is the responsibility of everyone to adhere to social distancing guidelines. By visiting Golfland-SunSplash you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Golfland Sunsplash is giving our guests the opportunity to ‘Test the Waters’. If within the first hour of your water park visit, you still feel uncomfortable after observing our safety measures in practice you may go back to the ticket window and request a return ticket for a visit in 2021.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF OUR GUESTS:
- We recommend all guests wear a mask. A limited amount may be available for purchase at the park each day.
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Adhere to markers in all queue lines to aid in distancing
- Please allow time for our staff to disinfect attractions between each use for your safety
- Food dining areas will be restricted.
- Please do not utilize areas that have been closed off for social distancing.
- Ensure all in use lounge chairs in the pool area are 6 feet apart
- Anyone not maintaining social distancing guidelines may be asked to leave.
WE ARE DOING OUR PART TOO!
- Six foot distancing markers are maintained in each queue line including the lines leading up to the top of slides
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if feeling ill. Additionally all employees will be screened and have their temperatures checked at the beginning of their shift.
- All cashiers and customer service employees are required to wear a mask
- All control and mounting surfaces of race cars and bumper cars are sanitized after each use
- Laser tag vests are sanitized after each use
- “General Swim” areas are open. You are required to stay at least 6 feet away from people who are not in your group.
- Food ordering is conducted through an online app or by call number
- All areas of the park are cleaned each morning before start of business.
- Golfland staff will frequently clean and sanitize the check-in counter, entrance doors and guest contact areas.
- Provided putters are soaked in bleach water and the balls are sanitized with CDC recommended sanitizer before given to the guests and then again after returned from guests
- Golf cups are modified to allow for guest to retrieve their ball without reaching into the cup.
- Pool water will be constantly monitored for proper chlorination. COVID-19 cannot survive in properly chlorinated pool water.
- Alcohol-based sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the facility and guests are encouraged to use them frequently.