Phoenix ZooLights presented by SRP
ZooLights Are Back!
ZooLights has been a community tradition for 30 years.
- Experience millions of twinkling lights, dazzling animal sculptures and two Music-in-Motion Light Shows on our main lake.
- Enjoy the Holiday Safari Animal Presentation nightly at 8 p.m. & 9 p.m. in the Doornbos Discovery Amphitheater. On select nights, experience community performances at 7 p.m. in the Doornbos Discovery Amphitheater.
- Stroll through the Wildlife Lantern Cul-de-Sac on Africa Trail and enjoy the NEW Wildlife Lanterns including butterflies, frogs, lions, leopards, panda bears and more!
- Explore the Outer Tropics Trail with more sparkling lights than ever before! Take a walk through Zooville, where you are sure to spot the whos-who of the Zoo!
- Celebrate the season with a visit to our three-story Christmas Tree located at Crossroads Cafe.
- Meet Santa and his elves at Leapin’ Lagoon and take home a commemorative photo. Santa Photo Package with new “Fast Pass” will be available for purchase online soon!
- Take a spin on the Endangered Species Carousel and then ride a camel for the ultimate photo op.
- Indulge in your favorite holiday treats including kettle corn and hot cocoa.
- Take home a memento from your special evening. Visit one of the various pop-up Zoo shops or the Desert Marketplace gift shop.
** Discounted tickets through The Employee Network are only available for the ZooLights Walk-Thru nights.
Walk-Thru tickets cannot be used on Cruise Nights.
Important Information About ZooLights Walk-Thru
- Face coverings are optional while visiting the Zoo. Please follow CDC guidelines in accordance with your personal health and vaccination status.
• Gates open at 5:30 – 10:30 p.m. The average Walk-Thru ZooLights experience is approximately 1 – 2 hours. All guests must be in line to enter the Zoo by 9:30 p.m. ZooLights is still open if it rains, but for the safety of our animals, the camel rides will be closed.
• Not all Zoo trails are open for ZooLights, however we have added the outer Tropics Trail this year. Unfortunately, our expansive 125-acre facility makes it difficult to light up the entire park.
• Tickets are valid for all non-Cruise nights through January 15, 2022.
- ZooLights is closed for foot traffic on all Cruise ZooLights nights: 11/29, 11/30, 12/6, 12/7, 12/13, 12/14, 1/3, 1/4, 1/10 and 1/11.
YOUR BARCODED TICKET(S) WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
- ZooLights tickets are non-refundable. If you pre-purchased tickets, but are unable to attend, consider giving them as gifts to friends or family. All tickets have a barcode that admit one person. Once scanned, the ticket cannot be used again. Photocopies will not be accepted. Tickets may not be resold and are not replaceable if lost.