300 NORTH BROADWAY, CLARKDALE, AZ 86324
Verde Canyon Railroad
The Employee Network Members receive 12% discount year-round when purchasing using promo code EMPNETWORK. Discount Rates As LOW As $95.92 Per Person Round Trip. Does Not Including Meals/Fuel Charge/& Taxes.
A Train for All Seasons
Nestled in the heart of the Verde Valley, Verde Canyon Railroad is ideally situated above the heat of the desert and below the cold of Arizona’s high country.
What you can expect on every trip!
- Luxurious seating- inside & out.
- Everyone has two seats on Verde Canyon Railroad- one inside & one out on open-air viewing cars!
- Champagne toast upon boarding.
- Abundant, individually packages, appetizers at every seat.
- Spectacular geology and remnants of mining history.
- Sinagua Indian ruins dating back to 600 B.C.
- A lively river habitat, the lifeline to a variety of wildlife and waterfowl.
- Unique railroad structures including the S.O.B. and steel Perkinsville bridges
- A 734-foot manmade tunnel where daylight disappears
Liberty Wildlife Educational Program
Throughout the year, Verde Canyon Railroad provides depot visitors a close-up glimpse of Arizona birds of prey during “Raptors at the Rails,” shared by Phoenix-based wildlife rescue, Liberty Wildlife, of which the train is also a proud sponsor. On select dates throughout 2022 Liberty Wildlife will be present at the depot prior to the train’s departure, sharing fascinating information and close-up glimpses of beautiful Arizona owls, hawks, falcons, vultures and/or bald eagles with visitors.
Untouched, unspoiled, and only accessible by rail…a magnificent journey through every season!