Palm Springs Aerial Tramway COVID-19 Updates
Our Commitment to Safety:
As we reopen, our first priority is the safety of our valued guests, employees, vendors and community members. Our carefully-planned reopening comes with new health, safety and hygiene procedures in place. As we enjoy Palm Springs Aerial Tramway together again, we ask that everyone please follow the recommendations of health officials and Palm Springs Aerial Tramway’s policies. These measures are based on guidance from health authorities, including the CDC, the State of California and the County of Riverside.
What to Expect Upon Your Arrival to the Tram:
As you drive onto the Tram Way, you will be asked to stop by a security officer to show your pre-purchased, timed and dated Tramway tickets. Tickets can only be purchased in advance by visiting: http://www.pstramway.com
Valley & Mountain Stations:
Face coverings are required at both Valley & Mountain Stations, and while aboard tram cars. Also, there are temperature checks for al patrons upon entrance to the Valley Station. Please observe signage throughout both stations describing other helpful best practices.
What Other Changes Can We Expect?
- Reduced capacity on tramcars in the Valley & Mountain Stations.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of all public areas and on contact surfaces.
- Tramcars cleaned between each trip with electrostatic sanitization. In addition, antimicrobial tape has been wrapped around all handrails.
- Tramcar windows remain open during all trips to improve ventilation.
- Plexiglass partitions installed between staff & guests wherever possible.
- Hand sanitizer stations placed at all entrances and throughout the Valley & Mountain stations.
* Please note while we have reduced the capacity of our tramcars, we cannot provide 6 feet of social distancing. Guests are encouraged to keep space between other groups of people not traveling with them.