Put our expertise to work for you
U.S. Bank was founded in 1863 and as the fourth largest mortgage originator in the U.S. (2016), we have helped customers with one goal in mind – a smooth mortgage experience. We’ve been named one of the 2016 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute, in recognition of our demonstrated leadership in ethical business practices. Ethisphere Institute, March 2016.
We stand apart
Our commitment is simple – we leverage our passion and experience with a powerful brand to offer you a trusted program. We understand the critical importance of quality service delivery – from your first call, to answering questions about a closed loan. We have a program designed to support you and your unique goals with services and products that include:
- Nationwide coverage
- Fixed and adjustable interest rate options
- FHA, VA and USDA mortgage programs available
- Programs to maximize your purchasing power including low down payment options without mortgage insurance
- Lending options up to $3 million
- Jumbo loans with low down-payment and lender-paid mortgage insurance options for high-cost areas
- Construction loans and lot loans that offer a one-time closing for new construction (where available)
Call 1.855.257.4391 or go to www.usbank.com/mortgagebenefits today to learn more.
1. The U.S. Bank Customer Credit is calculated as 0.25% of the loan amount. The maximum mortgage credit is $1,000 for purchase transactions. For existing U.S. Bank home mortgages, the maximum refinance credit is $300. For external refinance transactions, the maximum credit is $1,000. The U.S. Bank Customer Credit can only be used once every 12 months on the same property, unless it is a construction loan and paying off a U.S. Bank home mortgage. American Dream and Bond Loans are not eligible for the U.S. Bank Customer Credit.
Loan approval is subject to credit approval and program guidelines. Not all loan programs are available in all states for all loan amounts. Interest rates, program terms and information are subject to change without notice. Visit usbank.com to learn more about U.S. Bank products and services. Mortgage, Home Equity and Credit products are offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Deposit products are offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC. ©2016 U.S. Bank.
U.S. Bank, EP-MN-L20D, 200 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Equal Housing Lender