Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Tickets available immediately!
- No more waiting around – you can print these tickets immediately at the end of checkout.
- 26101 Magic Mountain Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91355
- Valid any day during normal park hours between September 17, 2019, to September 16, 2020
- More terms, conditions, and restrictions listed below.
A modern browser, especially Google Chrome, will ensure that all your tickets are printed. Please use Google Chrome to print your tickets.
58 in stock
Print e-tickets OR present mobile device to be scanned at the entrance
Six Flags MAGIC MOUNTAIN Adult/Child Single Day E-Ticket
EN Member Price: $65.00 General Admission (ANY participant of any height)
NO HIDDEN FEES AT CHECKOUT = THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY!!!
Please read all of the following PRIOR TO CHECKOUT
The customer acknowledges and agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions set forth by The Employee Network. (CLICK HERE to read all Terms and Conditions)
- GOOD FOR 1 single day admission.
- ADMISSION to Six Flags Magic Mountain only.
- VALID Any Day during regularly scheduled hours.
- MUST BE USED between September 17, 2019 to September 16, 2020.
- Parking NOT INCLUDED.
- NOT valid for special and/or private events.
- ADDITIONAL FEES may apply at the venue for special attractions and/or activities.
- This special discounted rate is only available through The Employee Network; NOT AT THE TICKET WINDOW.
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. This includes undelivered, delayed, lost/stolen, and redeemed tickets.
- Individual rides may occasionally close due to maintenance and/or inclement weather conditions. Visit the park website for possible scheduled ride closures.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain with my friend Ryan on his 30th birthday. We got our tickets from The Employee Network, and saved!! We got to the park soon after it opened on a Saturday, got through the turnstiles. Started having a great time. Crazanity was an amazing experience. As the pendulum swings up to its highest point, the only thing you can see are the blue sky and your own feet. It was awesome!!
Went on Crazanity 4 times in a row. Then I caught a hint of nausea. But I loved it.
The ride operators are hilarious. On the Ninja, the guy is saying, “Ya!!! Hiiiiii-ya!! Ya!!!!”. On Full Throttle, the guy is all, “5, 4, 3 –“ and then suddenly you’re sent rocketing off at 3. It was great. ”